Terms and Conditions
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, photos, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. We will inform you as soon as possible if any product information in your order has been mis-published, including prices and promotions. You will be offered an option of reconfirming or cancelling your order.
Goods are subject to availability. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock, we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our online store. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices stated on this site may vary from our retail stores. We may offer different promotions and discounts for our online and retail stores respectively.
Transaction currency is in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD).
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Alipay (HK).
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed, you will not be able to cancel or make any changes to your order. This includes not being able to change the delivery address. Therefore, before you process your payment, please check carefully to ensure everything is in order.
Acceptance of Order
Once you have placed your order, we shall send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your order. Your order will be accepted when we send you an email to confirm the goods have been dispatched to you.
We may in our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or shipping restriction etc.
[COVID 19 News ] We are processing international orders. Most orders are delivered as scheduled. However, there might be some unexpected delays in some countries. It may take up to 1-3 weeks to be delivered to customers.
1. All orders will be shipped on a trackable service. We will email you a link for tracking information once your parcel has left our warehouse.
2. Shipping costs are calculated based on the total amount of your order, and the delivery address where you requested. Your total shipping charge will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
3. Most in-stock items ship within 48 hours of ordering. However, some orders may take up longer to process.
4. Please note that occasionally items may be temporarily out-of-stock or backordered. You will be informed by email and will be provided an approximate date of shipment. Should any unforeseen delay occur, you will be communicated within 2 business days of placing your order.
5. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays in Hong Kong and international government holidays. Delivery times are not guaranteed, but are our best approximation.
6. You will be informed by email as soon as possible if your delivery address is out of our delivery service provided by our courier agent. All payment will be refunded in full by the payment method you have used.
7. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
8. While we appoint our courier agents to carry out delivery, all goods are subjected to local customs clearance formalities and regulations of respective countries. We will endeavor to expedite that all customs formalities for your order but are not liable for any delays, losses or interference due to customs.
Accuracy of Information
The information on this site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.